22.7.10

NylonTV + The Pretty Reckless



NylonTV + The Pretty Reckless

I love Taylor Momsen, and I love Gossip Girl, but I just wish she hadn't landed herself on the tv series before her music career got off the ground. Jenny Humphrey's earlier, pretty little brooklynite desiring a life on the UES image has worked against Taylor in terms of carving an identity all her own. To me, it just seems as if she's trying way to hard most times to disassociate herself from Little J; I"m not dissing, just think she was disenfranchised a bit. That aside, Nylon sat down with the actress/singer and her band The Pretty Reckless to discuss their sound, origins, and the new album... From the tracks I've heard so far from this band, I like, anxious to hear the completed album.

No comments:

Post a Comment