1.7.10

Video: Say You Don't Want It - One Night Only



Say You Don't Want It - One Night Only

This band is new to me, as they're already on their second album. This is a track from the upcoming self-titled album from the Brit-Pop band One Night Only. The video is obviously oozing with New York City flavor and spirit which I love; and yes, that is Harry Potter star Emma Watson, who is currently dating the lead singer, George Craig. I'm not sure how I feel about the song, it sounds just like the myriad of other teen angsty pop bands, but I do love the video, Emma looks gorgeous in that fur, and the little nod to Lady and The Tramp at the end is cute. Not sure if I'll be looking more into this band or not, but for now, enjoy the video; and stay outta trouble you crazy kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment