26.7.10

Guess Who's Back... Maybe



Repercussions - Lauryn Hill

The verdict is still out as to exactly how "new" this Lauryn Hill track is that surfaced on YouTube this past weekend; it could be a track left off of The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill, or a 2010 comeback single, who knows. What I do know for sure, is that I'm glad to hear this angel's voice, and am anxious to see her take the stage at this year's Rock the Bells [DC attendees let me here you scream]. As has been the case in the past with "new" Lauryn Hill tracks, they've been nothing more than throw-a-ways and b-sides; by the sound of this song, and the lyrics [ironic how they speak to her current career predicament], this could very well be yet another disappointment. But whatever, speculation is for the birds, and I'm going to just put this on repeat until I'm tired of it, and even then, I'll play it a few more times, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment