10.8.10

Snapshot: MJ x CK 4 HB 9/10


Marc Jacobs in Harper's Bazaar (Sep10)
[shot by Nan Goldin]

Because I'm highlighting the article, I'm not going to preface it too much. Though there isn't much that hasn't already been said about Marc Jacobs, it's still a cool read. My favorite piece, Jacobs discusses his ambivalence to what happens to his garments once they reach our closets:
I’m not interested in making stuff for museums; I want the clothes to be worn. I don’t care if the girl sits on a curb in them after a party and they’re destroyed. I have to believe that there’s going to be a life for these things. Otherwise, I wouldn’t send them down the catwalk.
Click here for the rest of the article...

[sidenote: the title, in case ur lost, is Marc Jacobs by Calvin Klein for Harper's Bazaar Sep10, lol]

No comments:

Post a Comment