3.8.10

Snapshot: Home Is Where the Heart Is...


Mo†her Mons†er

An excerpt from Lady Gaga's upcoming Vanity Fair cover story:
Instead of rehab, though, when disaster struck, Gaga “went home.” She tells Robinson, “All I will say is I hit rock bottom, and it was enough to send a person over the edge. My mother knew the truth about that day, and she screamed so loud on the other end of the phone, I’ll never forget it. And she said, ‘I’m coming to get you.’” Gaga says they went to her 82-year-old grandmother’s house in West Virginia. “I cried. I told her I thought my life was over and I have no hope and I’ve worked so hard, and I knew I was good. What would I do now? And she said, ‘I’m gonna let you cry for a few more hours. And then after those few hours are up, you’re gonna stop crying, you’re gonna pick yourself up, you’re gonna go back to New York, and you’re gonna kick some ass.’"
I love her honesty; this is why she is my inspiration... I love you Mo†her Mons†er.

The September issue of Vanity Fair will be available on newsstands in New York and L.A. on Wednesday, August 4, and nationally and on the iPad on Tuesday, August 10.
(just in time for me getting my iPad, lol)

[sidenote: peep her vampire grillz in the above pic, lol... courtesy of
Modern Marie]

No comments:

Post a Comment