14.6.10

The Madbury Club



The Madbury Club

I came across this collective of free-thinkers through my newsfeed (I hate facebook, but can't deny its benefits). I must say, I am very impressed with what this group of, I'm assuming, New Yorkers are creating. I'm not sure even how to appropriately describe them, as they have created an identity not based in labels, so I'll simply quote their website:

By combining the efforts of some of the most talented young photographers and writers across the globe, The Madbury Club is able to publish print inspired content in a revolutionary online format. Unrestricted by any one particular subculture or movement, Madbury crosses all boundaries to bring you, the reader, work of the utmost quality. Enjoy, and begin to consider yourself well read.

No comments:

Post a Comment