23.6.10

Converse does music... again



A few years ago, Converse released a music collaboration called My Drive Thru which featured Santigold, Pharrell, and Julian Casablancas... this year, they're doing it again. Best Coast, KiD CuDi, and Rostam Batmanglij of Vampire Weekend are the music phenoms that are taking the mic together. In anticpation of this track, three short films are being released. Above is the first of the series which features Bethany Cosentino of Best Coast talking about what inspires her music. I'm glad to see Best Coast on this project, as I'm just getting into this band, and it encourages me to want to know more about them. I'm so excited for this track; My Drive Thru was really cool, to say the least, so hopefully this new collab doesn't dissapoint. The song drops next month; I'll keep you updated, don't worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment