30.6.09

Top Model Ferocity...

Yesterday, I decided to just breeze through the entire cycle 2 of Canada's Next Top Model...
one moment, during the seventh episode got me to thinking...
when was top model at its most fierce [both America's and Canada's]...
so here I am to share them with you...
feel free to disagree...
but these were the fiercest moments imo...
enjoy.



America's Next Top Model
Cycle 10 - Episode 5
[Whitney's season]

[Skip Ahead to 3:10]

I wet my pants every time I watch this...
it is just soo HOT DAMN!!!



Canada's Next Top Model
Cycle 2 - Episode 7
[Rebecca's Season]


Rebecca, Tara, and Sinead were my favorites from the beginning...
and look at that, they each made it to the final 5...
I should totally be a casting agent... lol

Overall, I think Canada has a better show...
but out of these two moments...
America has them beat...
I can't get enough of Benny Ninja.

-robb-

No comments:

Post a Comment