11.6.09

Friends [vol.3]

"A friend is one to whom one may pour out all the contents of one's heart,
chaff and grain together, knowing that the gentlest of hands will take and sift it,
keep what is worth keeping and with a breath of kindness blow the rest away."
-Arabian Proverb

Steven, you are by far one of the first guy friends I've had
that I can say I would hope to still be friends with when I'm 50.
I want you at my retirement party...
I wanna hear all about your travels around the world.
I learn so much from you, and I value you so so much.
Sometimes, at 11.11... I hope to be as cool as you.

No one has all the answers to the world's problems...
but I see you being one that won't live ignorantly amongst them.
For that, I admire you.

Please never let this candle of ours burn out.
As long as I'm alive, I'll carry a book of matches.

=]

P.S. I had my phone interview with Curve Magazine yesterday.
Long story short... it went really well.
I'm going to try not to stress myself out with the whole dilemma of
"What do I choose, San Francisco or New York City???"
Instead, I'm going to just watch it all play out on its own...
and enjoy the whirlwind adventure called My Life that I'm on.

Wish me Luck.

-robb-

No comments:

Post a Comment