4.8.09

hi... did you miss me?

okay, I all... I'm back... umm... kinda reluctantly so... I have big plans to move over to tumblr... i have about 3 friends who have either suggested to me to move, or have made them themselves and i see how much more simpler it is than blogger...

so I am announcing that on August 15th, I will shut this blog down... like, it will still be available for viewing, but I won't be posting on it anymore...

for those paying attention, August 15th would mark the 1 year anniversary of my blog. lol. but you will find much better stuff on my tumblr... i won't give you the url just yet, though if you wanna stalk me, it won't be hard to find it. =P

in other news... I'm now a member of ontdFF... for those that don't know what it is... check my sidebar...

second... i got my first apartment... i move in on the 24th... i share it with two of my friends... check below for pics of my room...

neways... i am going to go back under my rock until the 15th... unless i find interesting things to post here... lol...

aurevoir.




-robb-

No comments:

Post a Comment