18.7.09

Okay... Let me run a few things by you... try to keep up.

First... watch this video...
it's my favorite song by Katy Perry other than Mannequin.




Then look at this picture of Zooey Deschanel.



Now... watch this clip from Kathy Griffin's show
My Life on the D-List which features actor Matt Dallas.



Now to the purpose of this post.

1. I know Thinking of You is Katy Perry's song, and it's only natural that the singer actually star in a music video for their song... but to be completely honest... Zooey Deschanel should have starred in this video... the only time I watched it, I kept thinking, gosh, Katy Perry looks so much like ZD its crazy...
just put her in the video instead of Katy... at least she can act... and at that, allow Zooey to sing the song as well... she has the talent [fyi, besides acting, she's in a folk duo named She & Him].

2. Why did they cast Matt Dallas as her love interest/husband??? It's no secret that he's gay... well, he's not out... but it's no secret he's gay... I'm not one to speculate about people, or believe in "signs" or "gaydar" but in this case, I'm making an exception... case and point... the above clip from Kathy Griffin's show.
If anything they should have cast like, Emile Hirsche or someone... anyone other than an obviously gay male... it does nothing to help Katy's faghag image [not that that's a bad thing... i love my hags... some of the closest friends I have in this life]...

3. Thats all... I'm going to bed... its 2.45a and I'm torn between either having a marathon of The O.C. tomorrow... or shopping the sale racks at Urban Outfitters...
I really should save my measly 30bucks... but I do need to get out of the house...
ugh... dumb Global Economic Crisis.

-robb-

No comments:

Post a Comment