4.2.09

Back Up. Back Off.




There comes a time, when you must evaluate your life, your entire life...
Your friends, your family, your everything...
and you must decide, who belongs, and who belongs on the other side of the velvet rope.

This is me making the executive decision to now give you your walking papers...
2009 was supposed to be either just as good, or better than 2008...
and from the way things have been going so far, it's not living up to that challenge.

So this is my declaration of independence...
from the drama you bring, and the exploitation of my insecurities.

I say this now, and may it resonate in your thoughts...
Never again, will I allow myself to feel sorry for my feelings...
Never again, will I have my kindness taken advantage of...
Never again, will I allow someone else to hold me back from my full potential...
because I feel that I need to spare their feelings.
Never Again.

I'm planning to make waves...
I just need to... Focus.

-robb-

No comments:

Post a Comment